It’s been a few months since I’ve managed to find time to do any work on the clojure-maven-plugin but since there’s a few bug fixes and updates sitting on the development branch it’s high time for a new release!
1.3.8 has been released to Maven Central with the following changes:
- Add autodocTargetDirectory property to specify location of autodoc output.
- Add dependency info in README.
- Add mojo for running marginalia.
- Honour skipTests to prevent test execution.
- Switched to using SourceInclusionScanner to find which source files to recompile.
- Added integration test for clojure 1.3-beta1.
- Fixes issue with test-with-junit not failing build if there are test failures.
- clojure:swank now requires swank-clojure 1.3.1
Thanks to Hugo Duncan and Paudi Moriarty for contributions to this rather belated release.